Move your caravan for free to the all new Lyons Robin Hood

With months of fun still ahead of us, we are inviting you to join us at Lyons Robin Hood. If you are not happy where you are or want a longer season, there has never been a better time to move your caravan to our family run park.
Free transport, free connections, a choice of great plots, with a range of affordable options on site fees await. Plus with the ‘Owner Select’ discounted benefits to local tourist attractions and Lyons locations, we offer you amazing value for money, whether you are spending time on the park, or exploring the local area.
Understanding the requirements of our holiday home owners, we have invested millions of pounds in Lyons Robin Hood to make sure our owners’ needs are our top priority.
The owners’ calendar is packed full with parties, events, themed weekends and more, so if you want to take the first step to making your move a reality ring our friendly team on 01745 342265.

Posted in

6 Comments

1. Angela gatehouse on October 20, 2020 at 6:26 pm

I would like to move my static to a Lyons site ,I am currently on new pines ,they are not treating people fairly at the moment ,only been able to spend 1 week this year at my van ,my van is a ABI beachcomber it’s only 3 years old ,would love to make an appointment to see what you have to offer once we can drive back to Wales ,

• Beth on November 18, 2020 at 9:04 am

Hi Angela,

Thanks for your message. I have emailed you with details about how you can go about this 🙂

Kind regards
      Beth

2. Rebecca Lismore on January 9, 2021 at 5:10 am

Hi is there a age restriction to be moved on to this sight or is it as long as you caravan is looked after and in good condition?

• Beth on February 23, 2021 at 3:46 pm

Hi Rebecca, we aren’t currently accepting bring-ons! But normally, it would be a 20 year age limit. Thanks, Beth

3. Debby on May 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm

Hi I have a caravan at another park in Rhyl and considering moving, but just read above that you are nolonger accepting vans from other sites. Is that correct please?

• Chloe Woodcock on May 11, 2021 at 3:37 pm

Hi Debby, we have some options available – it would be worth contacting Michaela or Donna on 01745 362 020