Only 2 weeks left until the UK’s biggest start-of-season showcase, with hundreds of caravans, motorhomes, tents, caravan holiday homes and accessories all under one roof, is back!All the major UK manufacturers will be showcasing their latest models plus ‘special editions’ from major dealerships at the 2015 caravan, camping and motorhome show at the NEC in Birmingham between the 17th and 22nd February. Start the holiday season at The Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show at the NEC Birmingham, where there’s something for everyone! The event is the UK’s largest start of season showcase and every February thousands of outdoor fans and their families head to the NEC to see caravans, motorhomes, campervans, tents, trailer tents and folding caravans, caravan holiday homes and lodges, campsites and destinations, tow cars and 4X4s, accessories, awnings and porches, all under one roof. With over 350 exhibitors the show is a fantastic value, family day out. Advanced tickets start at just at £7, kids go free, and free parking and a Show guide are included. For both the newcomer and enthusiast alike the Show has something for everyone with loads of entertaining features, including:
- Brand new zones designed to inspire holiday adventures in the great outdoors
- The popular dog agility feature returns for 2015 as well as many have-a-go FREE activities for kids
- A packed programme of sessions in the Live Theatre with expert advice, including on what to look for when buying a new motorhome or caravan
- Free towing experience to help visitors try driving with a caravan in a safe and controlled environment
- Free motorhome manoeuvring sessions under expert tuition from qualified instructors
Travel destination ideas and inspiration to suit all tastes. Tickets We are happy to announce that we will be one of the exhibitors at the Show, so be sure to come down and see us, we will have some incredible deals on offer so be sure not to miss out. Follow our social media pages for more information. The Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show 2015 takes place from the 17th – 22nd February at the NEC in Birmingham and is open daily from 10am to 6pm.