2021 ABI Beaumont
Call Now : 01745 342265
Size : 42 x 14ft
Bedrooms : 2
Representative Example: Finance subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Lyons Holiday Parks are committed to responsible lending. Monthly payments: £POA, optional final repayment: £POA, cash price: £, deposit: £POA, purchase fee (included in optional final repayment): £, total amount of credit: £, total amount repayable: £, Interest rate (fixed): %, representative APR, 8.6%. Lyons Holiday Parks is a trading style of Lyons Holiday Park Ltd. who are acting as a credit broker and not a lender.
Every detail of The Beaumont is designed to deliver nothing but bliss. Its dressing table – perfect for pampering – enhances the luxury of an already-sumptuous master suite. The kitchen is expansive, giving chef all the space their heart desires if it’s cooking that satisfies your soul.
Highlights of the exterior:
- Fully galvanised heavy-duty chassis
The highest levels of corrosion protection available, ensuring a long and maintenance-free life for your holiday home
- Cappuccino hard PVCu cladding
A stylish and durable exterior in an eye-catching cappuccino tone
- Front patio doors – Creating a seamless transition from inside to out to help you make the most of the holiday park lifestyle
- White ‘Low E’ PVCu Thermaglass double glazing – Modern styling and Low E Thermaglass is included at no extra charge, saving you money on bills
- Carpet underlay throughout – Domestic quality carpet underlay so you’ll feel the difference beneath your feet
- Full condensing boiler gas central heating – Full central heating with a UK made, condensing, central heating boiler, just like you’d have at home
- Voiles throughout – To ensure your family’s privacy while letting in plenty of natural light
- Stylish domestic sofas – Luxurious free-standing furniture in a fashionable style
Here’s what to expect from the inside:
- Updated colour scheme and new sofa
- Luxurious furnishings and fittings throughout
- 14ft wide as standard with king-size master bed and 3′ beds in one twin
- Walkthrough dressing area and en suite bath or shower
The lounge furniture has the latest designer fabrics on its free-standing sofas, scatter cushions & curtains. There is a stylish electric fire and patio doors that open up to help you make the most of the scenery around you. The dining area has a modern dining table with beautifully upholstered chairs beneath a vaulted ceiling, which creates more light and ventilation to give you a lovely spacious feeling.