We are Lyons Holidays Parks, family owned for almost 100 years! We welcome over 7000 families to North Wales and Cumbria each year across our fourteen holiday parks, luxury hotels and restaurants. Our guests are at the heart of everything we do, we operate within an ethical culture of respect, diversity and social responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to build a creative career and support the evolution of the Lyons Holiday Parks brand.
The successful candidate will join the design and marketing team to create a range of materials for our holiday parks, restaurants and hotels including brochures, menus, creative campaign materials, operational documents and digital assets and much more.
As part of the role, training will be offered by our team.
Responsibilities will invovle but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Working to briefs and meeting deadlines
- Supporting the wider and marketing team with admin tasks including updating the website, supporting with scheduling of tasks
- Dealing with printers
- And lots more.
If the above sounds like something you are interested in, and you have experience in Adobe Creative Suite, loves sharing ideas and have a portfolio to demonstrate your skills as part of your application we’d love to hear from you!
What you can expect from us!
- Discounted holidays & Food & beverages across all of our venues
- Wellbeing activities
- Free onsite parking
- Qualification opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£19,000.00 per year