Digital Marketing Assistant
We are Lyons Holidays Parks, family owned for over 90 years! We welcome over 7,000 families to North Wales and Cumbria each year across our fourteen holiday parks, luxury hotels and restaurants. Our guests are at the heart of everything we do, we operate within an ethical culture of respect, diversity and social responsibility.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing Marketing team at Lyons Holiday Park based at our Head Office Lyons Robin Hood.
We're looking for an enthusiastic digital marketeer with a love for social media to help evolve the businesses online presence across several different platforms.
There is scope for this role to grow as you’ll be joining a team of marketers that are highly skilled in their areas of expertise.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support with the development and implement social media strategies that achieve high levels of customer engagement and website traffic to increase both engagement and awareness for our locations.
- Manage and distribute content across all social media channels such as Facebook/ Meta, Instagram, LinkedIn Twitter, Tik Tok and the freedom to try new platforms.
- Have the confidence to try new approaches that will evolve the brand's reputation online and engage with our key audiences across sales and holiday bookings.
- Working alongside the marketing team to deliver the organic and paid social media strategy by coming up with a calendar of content to meet specific objectives and confidently reporting on those plans and results.
- Provide a proactive approach to trying new marketing tactics, from ideation, planning, delivery and reporting.
- Formulate high-quality written and visual content for social media channels using platforms such as Canva.
- Assist with digital marketing initiatives such as; blog output, email marketing, maintain photo library in line with company branding.
- Carry out duties which support the wider marketing strategy and plan.
The ideal person will have the following…
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy and principles.
- Experience of using social media channels and how to create engaging content.
- A keen interest in evolving their career in digital.
- Genuine interest in Social media and the digital industry.
- Experience of Facebook/ Meta Business Manager.
- Experience across key digital platforms such as the following would be advantageous:
- A social media scheduling platform.
- Google Analytics.
- Mailchimp or similar email marketing platform.
- Tourism sector experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about making a difference with a "hands on style" and the desire to have a real impact and make positive changes.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively.
- In every day actions support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
- Have fun whilst working in a clean, safe and inviting environment.
- Work as part of the team daily to ensure that all areas of responsibility are covered, guiding colleagues when needed and escalates issues when required.
- Takes ownership of service delivery ensuring all colleagues are putting the customer first.
- Achieve and exceed targets and key performance indicators.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£19,000.00 per year
- Subsidised menu.
- On-site parking.
- Reduced gym membership with Denbighshire Leisure, which includes 6 locations.
- Discounts on over 60 local attractions across North Wales & Cumbria
- Training & developments opportunities.
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rhyl, LL18 3UU: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 16/03/2022
Expected start date: 28/03/2022